10.26.2016

Noodle Bowl Nuisance

This is one of my cooking success stories. 

I think. 

D said it was good, but he also wandered into the pantry for a snack after turning down a second helping. In his defence he's not a huge fan of coconut and I overused the coconut milk. I tend to do that.  




Surprised I grabbed the coconut milk after my ordeal with the Coconut Macaroons from hell? Me too. Pretty sure I had sworn off (and sworn at) the stuff. I guess I'm just full of surprises! 

This is the original sauce I bought.  




Holy MOTHER it was HOT! My mouth was on FIRE! It's a good thing I tasted it. 



To save my family, I made something more tame. 


  • Honey hoisin sauce
  • More honey!
  • Soya sauce
  • Coconut milk 

Delicious! Like for real, it was good! 

I also cooked the chicken in a bit of the coconut milk. I felt like I was on Chopped mixing all this stuff together!

And think I won. 




**Update - my tummy hurts 😕**

No comments:

Post a Comment