3.13.2012

Take Notes and Learn

I am dedicating this post to my Papa Edgar who passed away on the evening of Sunday March 11, 2012.

There is supposed to be a lesson in everything right? Well, the more I go through life and experience loss, or even wonderful gifts from the Universe, I am finding that there is in fact a lesson in most things. If not everything.

During a quick 24 hour visit to Edmonton this past weekend, D mentioned that we should go see my Papa Edgar before heading south back to Calgary. His reason was simple, my Papa Edgar was a cool guy. We hadn't seem him since October last year over Thanksgiving weekend, where he got to meet AJ and Dan for the first time.

I think D found my Papa to be a cool guy because he actually was. He had the best stories from the war, and most recently, about all the people who lived in his building. He was so laid back and just a gentle, happy man.

We never did go see him.

That was on Sunday, and he passed away that evening.

I will just leave that with you and let you take away from it whatever you see fit.

Rest in peace Papa.



No comments:

Post a Comment