3.05.2012

Yay, For Mom-preneurs!

I am an advocate for the Work-at-home Mom (WAHM). Not only because I am trying my hardest to be a WAHM, but I truly believe it makes for a better functioning household, which in return makes for happy Moms and kids. Not to mention Dads. A happy wife means a happy life, isn't that what they say?

I am the kind of Mother who does not want to leave her child for eight hours a day. I know there are some who need the freedom of a career and I totally get that. For me, I do want a great career, but I am so addicted to AJ that I can't bare to leave her side!

Sure, I say that now right? Have you met my daughter? No one ever wants to leave her once they are around her.

On my quest to decide what track to take, I found an amazing book at the library: How to Start a Home-Based Business to Become a Work-At-Home Mom. This book revealed hidden strategies to take your home-based business to a whole new level, and I also discovered ideas I never would have thought about. I mean, I read e-books, but to actually write one? Never crossed my mind until now.

This how to book, by Georganne Fiumara, got me really inspired to experiment with my writing, and to make a better effort to develop this blog. I always knew you could make money somehow by writing, I just didn't think I would ever have the opportunity to do it. I now see that I do.

How to Start a Home-based Business to Become a Work-At-Home Mom does not solely focus on writing, but gives tips and tricks for any kind of home-based business. Whether your goal is to become a photographer, web designer, virtual assistant or get into sales, this book is a must for your shelf.  If you need that kick in the butt to get your idea going, or even just want a little help to tweak your already up and running home-based business, get this book!

It is an easy to read, cleanly written guide. You won't find any business jargon that forces you to access your online dictionary, nor will you find yourself confused on what the writer is saying. Georganne knows her stuff and teaches it in a way that anyone can learn from.

I urge you run to your local library, bookstore, or even better log onto Amazon to order your copy today. If you are looking to start up your own home-based business this book is for you!

Also, please join Georganne on Facebook and Twitter, and visit her website for other neat tidbits of info and encouragement on being a work-at-home Mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment