2.22.2012

Public Service Announcement

If you know me at all you know how much I love my Tassimo. I am by no means a coffee connoisseur, but do enjoy a nice Americano, Chai Latte or a simple good old coffee each day. Usually just one, although, I have been known to sip a latte in the afternoon while reading Good Housekeeping.

Right.

Actually I do get Red Book Magazine each month. Thank you Auntie Tracey!

Unfortunately my brewer was included in the major recall that happened a couple weeks ago. But recall or not, I still use my machine. I do admit to having a few choice words with Tassy due to a couple overflow spills, but nothing alarming enough to make me throw her away. And I am no stranger to cleaning Tassy to maintain good brewing.

Yesterday was bath day so I ran some vinegar through Tassy's system and gave her a good cleaning.

This morning I made myself a latte, sat down on the couch with my lap top and began to write. I then reached over to take a sip from my cup and ......

....... almost had to give my Mac a bath after coming quite close to spitting latte all over it.



This is what a latte looks like with vinegar in it. 
Think it looks gross? Imagine the taste. 

So my PSA for today is to always run water though your Tassimo machine after you have cleaned it's insides with vinegar. Oopsie.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment