2.20.2012

Goo Be Gone!

Can you spot the difference?




I did that! And I promise photo number 2 is not one that I pulled off the internet to fool you into believing that I can accomplish a kick ass clean. 

I am beginning to wonder if I have the burners on too high and that is the reason my pots over boil and frying pans spit so much. I actually wasn't even sure if you could get all that burnt gook off. But through the magic of Google - voila! 

You can tell which ones I use the most ..... poor little guy in the front. 

Score 1 for this Un-domestic Goddess! 


2 comments:

  1. So how did you do it? I might have to try your method on my "most used" burner too.

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Used one of those exacto knives to scrape away at the burnt stuff and wiped clean! Way easier than i thought! And did't scratch the glass stove top :)

      Delete