2.19.2012

Domestic Moment of the Week #2

I forgot that I wanted to highlight a domestically awesome moment for myself each week. So now I must think of something ........ There has been less smoke in the house since I cleaned the oven, so I guess that is a plus.

But wait! There is something else.

What I am about to tell you is a true miracle.

After I wrote my last post about meal plans and shared this blog on facebook for the very first time ..... I began to receive lots of positive feedback. It can be tough to share your work, especially when it is personal, so it has taken me some time to let people into my secret world of un-domesticness.  Actually, I have been sharing this blog on Twitter for a while now but for some reason the people on Twitter feel more disconnected than on facebook. Either way it's out there now!

Along with the great warm fuzzies I got with sharing this blog, I also got a burst of energy.

Now here is the miracle you have been waiting for ..... I cleaned three bathrooms! Part of me probably got right to work so I could drum up some material to post, but another part was just in the mood. I know right?? Me? In the mood to clean???

I must give props to Bella though. She was keeping AJ occupied while I was cleaning, which was awesome! My child has a love of toilet brushes and I have NO idea where THAT came from.

Speaking of toilet brushes ..... when I was scrubbing the last toilet of the day, the part with the bristles broke off of the handle and I had to pick it out of the toilet with my hands. Gross, I know.

So there you go. Not only do I clean when I am angry, PMSing or have company coming. I clean when I am feeling all warm and fuzzy from compliments.

And when AJ is not there to stick her hand in the toilet.




No comments:

Post a Comment