3.18.2011

How I Found My Bestie Because Of A Veggie

A friend can tell you things you don't want to tell yourself.  ~Frances Ward Weller


So, I have this best friend and she completely applies to the quote above. It's almost like it was written just for her. She always manages to tell me things that I know are true, but just need to hear from someone else. 


I met Shannon I believe it was a little over 4 years ago. We hit it off right away and she has since then been someone I can say the absolute craziest $@&* to. And I mean crazy. We don't get to see each other very much as she lives just over and hour outside of #yeg. Thank goodness for texting! We text pretty well all day everyday. I would imagine that is what keeps me sane. 


Unless I am crazy and she makes me feel normal because she is crazy. 


Either way, I will never forget the one word that brought us so close together. Are you ready for it?? Cause it will blow your mind ....... VEGGIE. I know what you are thinking .... how do vegetables bring people together? We weren't talking about the food. We were talking about the front weggie on a girl. A Veggie. I think I am going to leave that to your imagination. 


But just in case ......... 






Before I began writing this post I was trying to recall how long ago her and I had met, as it seems like forever, and I came across our old Facebook messages from when we first began talking. Oh my were we ever a pair right from the start! It was almost like I have finally found my soulmate. 


Now just to piss her off I am going to post a really sweet photo of her. This photo basically shows you her personality. This is my Shannon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment