7.29.2012

This Post is Brought to You By the Letter J and Number 8

At least that is what Elmo told us yesterday while I was shedding tears of happiness.

D and I took AJ to see Sesame Street Live at the Southern Alberta Jubilee yesterday, and it was so awesome to see her so incredibly happy. I really thought her head was going to explode when Bert and Ernie came on stage. But then all of a sudden here came the rest of the Sesame Street inhabitants and WOW! She squealed as if she was waiting to meet Brian Austin Green.

Oh wait, that was me at 13.

Anyways, she squealed while I cried. It was insanely neat to see her so happy and in awe of what she was witnessing. At the time, I assumed I was crying cause I enjoyed seeing her so happy, but on the drive home it occurred to me that I too grew up watching Sesame Street. I mean, I had a Bert and Ernie birthday cake when I was a child! So, as she was sitting there watching these "monsters" and  characters that she adores so much, I was doing the exact same thing.



Um, why am I in a garbage can?


Really good seats. 


Juice box intermission. 


New $10 Elmo Balloon! 



After our adventure with Elmo, AJ was off for her first Beaners hair cut. I wold have loved to make it special and booked for her to get a shampoo, blow dry and some funky accessories, but come on, it's our AJ. 

This says it all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment