7.26.2012

This Bread is Crazy!

Once upon a time, D and I were making a BBQ kabob dinner and we were garlic toast-less. I had some Naan bread in the freezer and it made me think of the BBQ'd pita bread my Mom used to make. I painted on some melted garlic butter and D slapped it on the grill.

It turned out heavenly. Crisp and full of awesome garlic flavor. It has now become one of our favourite side dishes.

Whenever I watch Food Network's "Chopped" I tend to get creative in the kitchen. Seeing the chefs on there add this and that to create wonderfully balanced dishes inspires me to pretend I can do the same. Because of that, I managed to once make a Fruit Punch Juice Box Vinaigrette and my own version of a Honey BBQ sauce. Simple, yet complex. For an Un-domestic Goddess, anyways.

Last night I decided to add some parmesan cheese to our grilled Naan bread, and the outcome was CRAZY! Tasted just like Crazy Bread from Little Caesar's Pizza. Yum.



Paired along with these kick ass steaks we discovered from Walmart, D and I feel like Grill King and Queen.

And we ate, happily ever after.


No comments:

Post a Comment