2.10.2012

Domestic Moment of the Week

We all have our "moments" right? Usually that means everyone has a bad moment now and again like being moody, weepy, forgetful and/or brain dead.

Considering I tend to have all the above mentioned moments pretty well all the time, I decided to praise myself on the GOOD moments that I have. The great accomplishments in becoming domesticated so to speak.

Makes me sound like a dog.

Anyways, here is my first post for my new ........

Domestic Moment of the Week

February 5 - 11, 2012

Oven Fried Chicken. Yup I made oven friend chicken and it is even better than my regular fried chicken.

D is a huge fan of fried chicken, but I refuse to eat much of it especially from that popular fast food place. So I tried out an old fashioned recipe I found on the internet and pow! I worked!

But ewe .... all the oil was not making me feel so good.

So this past week I tried to oven fry it instead of deep frying it. Worked like a charm and D actually enjoys it more!

I personally love it because it's healthier and waaaaaaay easier. I promise to document it next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment