3.28.2011

Don't Judge Me Okay?

Lately I have been addicted to watching TV shows that contain a lot of crazy drama. I have never been against those reality shows that are either scripted or not, and always saw them as a way to escape real life for a while. You either envy the lives of these people or you pity them. It's all for entertainment. I don't find any comfort in seeing people yell at one another, but I can't help not love it right now! There is just something about the craziness and the drama that makes me feel like I am living!

I am a shy individual and simply always have been. I tried to participate in sports and dance as a child, but my shyness always held me back. The worst was doing school presentations with all those eyes starting at me. Allowing the shyness within me to keep me from the things I wanted to do is a big regret in my life. The only times I have ever been able to overcome this part of me was in my work. No matter what I was doing as a job I was the friendly outgoing girl. I guess I felt like I was in my own zone.

I think this is the reason that I tend to lean towards TV shows with strong leading characters. I watch someone like Patti Stanger on Millionaire Matchmaker and just envy how she takes no bull.  She has an opinion and she shares it whether the other person wants to hear it or not. I certainly do not want to ever put anyone down and be mean, but to almost fight back and be successful would be amazing. Take the table of judges on Shark Tank; they tell you how it is, why it is and where it is. Maybe they are just so confident in what they are saying and in themselves that even if they were wrong, who cares! But these people do not get to where they are by being wrong. Or shy.




I look up to characters like Buffy and Elle Woods. They are beautiful girls with brains, strength and courage. They would never allow anyone to walk all over them or put them down. Maybe that's why they are called fictional characters?




Nah, I know women just as amazing as them, and am meeting more and more each day. I think I just might even be one of them :) Sometimes anyways.

Now just for fun, let's take a look at some of the crazy and dramatic people I am enjoying lately. Watching these people is just giving me some excitement that seems to be lacking in life right now. I love where I am at, but come on! Don't we all need a little pizazz sometimes???


Celebrity Apprentice: Oh so full of crazy people and nothing but drama!


Do I really need to explain this one???


Don't act like you haven't stopped to watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment