6.12.2012

Sweepa the Pounds Right Off!

I am putting myself on the pre-wedding Sweepa workout.

I pulled out the old Sweepa broom that D and I purchased last year at the Stamped, and totally forgot what a workout it gives. Not only is it superior in picking up all the little grains of sand that now cling to our laminate floors, but it gives the arms a run for their money.

Because you have to work a little harder than you might when using a regular bristol broom to sweep, you find yourself toning and shaping your biceps. For real. I feel like I just spent hundreds of dollars on a personal trainer and hours at the gym.

I have now begun thinking about all the housework duties that I do each day and how they can help with my "I must look good in a wedding dress" diet. If I put a little more effort into my actions, combined with the Body Vi Shakes, and daily walks, I should reach my goal in no time!

Ok, AJ! Go out and play in the sandbox for a while, and don't worry about bringing sand in the house anymore. Mommy wants to workout without having to go to the gym with all those skinny *beeps*.

No comments:

Post a Comment