5.31.2012

LeaDan to Wed, June 1, 2013!

Today begins the 365 day countdown to my wedding. No, I am not marrying myself. D and I have agreed that this is MY wedding, as he has been there done that. He has confirmed that he will show up and I can worry about the details.

Although, he did say he wanted to wear an orange tux a la Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber.


Funny enough, I have agreed to it. As long as it is not such a Creamsicle orange and matched the darker orange of the wedding colors. As much I love the idea of a traditional wedding, I also want to add splashes of uniqueness and just have some FUN!

So ...... here we go!

2 comments:

  1. Funny!!!!
    funny men clothing..:-p
    i really enjoyed ur blog..keep working on it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much Jennifer! I need more time in the day for writing but it will come :)

      Delete