4.20.2012

I Have Realized That .....

In honor of AJ's 2nd birthday coming up in a couple months, which totally baffles me, I am making a list of the top ten things that I have learned about myself and that have surprised me since becoming a Mommy.

(Other than the obvious, so no snickers from the peanut gallery.)


1. I will never be alone.

2. Yes I love my sleep, but no matter what time AJ wakes up between the hours of 12AM and 8AM I gleefully run to her room and am happy to see her face.

3. In her eyes I am a the greatest cook ever.

4. It is really, really, REALLY freaky to see a mini me running around.

5. Poop is gross, but compared to other kids' poop, your child's poop smells like roses.

6. As a Mom you talk about poop a lot.

7. I am 110% comfortable with myself in front of her. I can be silly, be naked, be sick, be undone and cry in front of her with no worries of being judged.

8. I have to watch what I say around this little sponge.

9. With her, it is the only time I will kiss, or put another person's feet near my mouth ... EVER.

10. You actually CAN love someone so much, it hurts.


Someone get my Mom a tissue please?





No comments:

Post a Comment