3.30.2012

Domestic Goddess in the Making

Do you have an issue with toddler labour? Stop now if you do. Although, you will be missing out on some super cute photos.

If you have been reading my blog, like I am certain you have been, you will be aware that I dislike housework. I have days where I put on my Susie Homemaker clothes and give this place a good cleaning, but also have days like when I threw out our little wannabe Foreman grill to avoid cleaning it.

Don't ask, just keep reading.

I have recently recruited AJ, who is now approaching 22 months, to help me with random household duties. She is at her "I wanna Help Mommy" stage and I am just going with the flow. You would not believe how awesome she is.

Just take a look:




In addition to what you see in the photos, she also helps empty the dishwasher, puts the soap in and then starts it. Plus, she takes initiative and not only gets me a new garbage bag for our under the sink garbage can, but she puts it in too! 

I am raising a little Susie Homemaker, and I could not be prouder. By the time she is three I will be able to eat bon bons and watch my stories on TV. 

PS - When it was my turn with the Swiffer, AJ applauded and yelled, "Good girl, Mommy!" 

I would clean the house everyday for that :) 










No comments:

Post a Comment