3.05.2011

This Is Me. I Am Who I Am.

Every time I sit down to write my mind does one of two things: 1) goes blank or 2) has so much running through it I can't sort any of the thoughts into words. Pretty much the only time I could write something really awesome is when I could not possibly do it. For example: when I am driving, having a shower, feeding Audrey Jane or watching TV. Why can't I write and watch TV at the same time? I am lazy.

My mind is a busy place. I used to lay in bed at night and over think everything. I would have conversations with myself and/or practice dialogue I wanted to have with other people.  Nowadays I am tired enough that I fall asleep when my head hits the pillow. Reminds me .... I want to pick up a satin pillowcase. Anyhoo, I figure having this blog will be good for me. I have never been an opinionated person. Not to say I don't have opinions, but I am not the type to express them as much as some people I know. I am quite introverted.

I am here in hopes to share experiences, make you laugh and offer advice. I have been through a lot in my life and have a lot to say about it. I don't judge people and am a great cheerleader. I have been through the ringer on the dating scene, experienced depression and suffered some losses. Right now though, as I write this I am in a good place. I am a Mommy, I have found love and feel more sane than ever. Don't get me wrong, I have moments where I rock back and forth hugging myself, but that just makes me human.

No comments:

Post a Comment