3.08.2011

Don't Talk So Much!

I recently went to a trade fair that was aimed at Mommies and their babies. There was about 70 booths set up with people selling organic baby supplies, resource magazines and jewelry. Something different for a Mom's day out! But of course we all brought our children. I was wishing that AJ would enjoy being in a baby carrier as there were a lot of issues navigating the isles with strollers.

So I was walking past a table that I really wanted to avoid. It was two chatty ladies selling a product which I will not name but it was for cleaning. This was a cloth that only needed to be used with water so very eco-friendly which is awesome. As these ladies stood there and yammered on and on all I could think was .... seriously? Shut up! My child is getting fussy because the stroller has come to a halt, I am now holding up a long line of Mothers who want to get by and I do not get that intense with my cleaning. I use paper towel ... sue me. Although I did recently start cleaning with vinegar rather than chemical cleaners. Point for me!

I just feel that at these types of events we should not be getting the whole shopping network shpeel. Keep it simple and Mom friendly. I don't know about you other Moms, but I sure can't hold my attention as well I used to.

I did buy Audrey Jane a new hat though!

No comments:

Post a Comment