2.11.2014

All Mommy Wanted Was a Shower

This isn't going to get gross or nake-i-dy but here's what happened while I was in the shower this evening.

Me: Ahhhhh this is nice ......
AJ - MOM! I want cheese whiz toast please!!!!
Me: Ask daddy or wait until I am out.
AJ: NOOOOOOO!!!! I want you!
Daddy: I will get it for you hunny.
AJ: NOO! MOMMY! WAAHH!
Daddy: I will do it or you have to wait for Mommy to be out of the shower.
Me: As if I am ever getting out.
AJ: NO way! Waaahhh!!!!
Daddy: Really??? I can just make it.
AJ: Ok.
Me: Thank you Lord.

AJ: I want 5 pieces!
Daddy: You are not going to eat 5 pieces of toast.
AJ: I want 5!!!!! Wahhhh!!!! MOMMY! Daddy says I can't have 5!!
Me: You can have 1 piece cut into 5 pieces like you always do.
AJ: NO I want 5 pieces!! FIVE! Waahhh!
Daddy: That's what I told her! Cut into 5 pieces.
AJ: I want 5! stomp stomp stomp
Me: How about 2? Then both can be cut into 5 pieces and you will have 10! (Still showering)
AJ: WAAAHH! I want 5!!!
Me: You can have it like you always have it. That is it.
AJ: Fine.

Me: Tra - la - la - la
AJ: WAH no I want 5!!!
Me: (praying) Make it stop. Please make it stop. 
Daddy: I cut it into 5 though!
AJ: (jumps onto our bed for a tantrum) Daddy look what I found!
Daddy: Mommy isn't very smart! You hid her Valentines treats on the bed and she found it and opened the Kinder Surprise box.
AJ: I want it all!!!!
Daddy: You can have one.
AJ: NO! WAAAHH! MOMMY!
Me: Really??? Just one shower! That is all I wanted!

In all fairness, AJ asked me to make her toast BEFORE I had a shower and I purposely forgot and tried to get in before she noticed. Oops.

Sorry, no photos for this one.

1 comment: