1.21.2014

Top Secret Dinner

*Disclaimer: This recipe calls for onions (yuck) which I NEVER and also vowed to never use - ever. But I did this ONE TIME as it was a special occasion. Do not expect it to happen again.

D has a little side job as a guinea pig. He gets paid to test new food products, which if you think about it, is kinda cool. We won't become millionaires, but it's fun for him. Tonight was a take home test! The whole family got to eat!

The product is top secret so I can't tell you exactly what it is, but I can tell you it was YUMMY! And it had a Mexican twist.





Someone wasn't interested 







Not too bad for a gal like me, hey? The product got rave reviews - even from AJ. We hope to see it on store shelves in the near future. 

Now I have to go scrub the onion smell off my hands. The things I do for the people I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment